My name is Masaharu Hayataki, and I am a freelance Japanese digital marketing specialist.
Influencer marketing, also known as ambassador marketing, evangelist marketing, is a type of social media marketing which you leverage influence of
- popular bloggers,
- twitter users,
- Youtuber, or
- TV celebrities
to generate lead and reinforce your brand identity. Companies like Microsoft, Evernote, Daniel Wellington, Chanel, British Airways, Nikon and million other companies employs this marketing.tactics. It is almost difficult to find B2C businesses that hasn’t employed this tactics yet.
As customers nowadays increasingly favors information from peers, social network connections and industry experts over formal marketing messages and advertising, needs and competition to connect to influencers is getting bigger.
If you want to …
- Create valuable relationships with influencers to advocate for the brand
- Create more, high quality content for marketing through influencer partnerships
- Reach new communities of buyers and even more niche influencers
- Create user community
In Japan, I can offer…
- Integrated Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Influencer Identification, Recruiting & Outreach
Influencer marketing in Japan requires not only native level of Japanese language but also basic marketing knowledge such as creating target persona, understanding unique sales proposition, and other general marketing strategy planning.
Request for quote
When contacting me, please mention the following:
- URL of website of your company
- Whether you have japanese customers or not.
Any other info, such as the your competitors, unique sales proposition of your product, or special request or request for marketing advice to tap japan market is always welcome. I’ll review everything and get back to you with my best rate.