“Translate meaning, not words” - The Golden Rule of Translation.
- 5 years of experience in translation, copywriting, and online marketing
- Completed more than 100 projects with positive feedbacks on Freelancer.com and Upwork.com
- Knowledgeable in keyword research, on-page optimization, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign
I've worked with several Japanese people. It's rare that you come across talent like Masaharu. He is by far the best Japanese freelancer to work with.
Bram Duindam at Eonian tec S.L.
Masaharu handled the translation of our white paper and business overview for us. His work was fast and his communication excellent. If you need a Japanese translator, look no further. Highly recommended.
Joseph Denne, Founder & CEO at DADI
Hayataki Masaharu supported us with Japanese Software localizations for several projects. These jobs require a high level of professional competence, comprehension of the content, accurateness and last but not least, adherence to schedule. Masaharu turned out to be an absolutely goal orientated translator, meeting our demands to our complete satisfaction.
Cordula Holtwiesche at danholt
I received an extraordinarily professional translation that was not only well written but even had bonus explanations for terms not known to the Japanese native speaker. The document had drawings in it as well, but Hayataki has a great feel for design as well and made it look like it was originally designed for Japanese.
Felix Dragoi at Gizer Inc.
- 72 hours for up to 10,000 words
- +24 hours for every additiona 3,000 words.
- Proofreading by a machine
- Proofreading by another machine
- Proofreading by yet another machine
- Proofreading by me
- Proofreading by a proofreader
- 0.13 USD per word
- 20% discount for Linkedin recommendation
(The market price of translation is 0.9 - 0.13 USD per word)